Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Five Years of Becoming a Doctor

So I'm packing to head up to school for graduation week. With all this nostalgia floating around my head, I thought what better than to just post some of my favorite pics from throughout my five years of medical school. Enjoy!

Happy as a clam at my white coat ceremony first year!
My proud family. Little did they know how rough the next five years would be!
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk 2007
AMA conference in Hawaii 2007
Medical Spelling Bee! 
Me and the bestie at the Spelling Bee!
Winners of Osteostache 2009
Me and Ken after I did his hair for Osteostache!
Judging the Osteostache competition and showing off the prizes!
Portland Seadogs game spring 2009! 
Bacteriology review. I was Mycoplasma. 
Mycoplasma Pneumonia
Got our numbers for "the lottery"... to find out where we go third year.
Two of my favorite med school pals at my wedding summer after second year.
The wonderful third year crew at Lakes Region Hospital.
Last but not least, my last day as a medical student!
Graduation pics to come :)



1 comment:

  1. Im so proud of you Maria! Youre an amazing woman with huge accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like....