Thursday, October 20, 2011

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

I had another amazing day off with my family. Since it was a cold and rainy day, we wanted to do something fun indoors. So we trekked down to Boston to the New England Aquarium. Even though Killian's still a bit young, he had a great time watching all the fish, seeing the penguins, and yelling at the sea lions. It was awesome to see how amazed he was by all the sea-life, pressed up against the glass tanks. He wasn't even afraid of the giant shark that swam by! It took everything in my power not to try to take a penguin home with me, though I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it very far had I tried.


Afterwards, we went out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory. And then we were on the hunt for the perfect halloween costume for Killian, which we found at Pottery Barn Kids! I'll leave you in suspense on what we picked until a later post, though. Overall, a wonderfully fun day with my boys.... couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like....