Sunday, October 23, 2011

ee i ee i oooooo

Picking a child's halloween costume is a very stressful event. Ask any mother. I seriously cannot wait until Killian is old enough to just say, "Hey mom, I wanna be a red Power Ranger." Then Power Ranger it is! But until he's old enough to actually tell me that, I am burdened with the job of deciding on which embarrassing costume to dress my child in. 

Last year he was Tigger.....

 This year we were originally going to do family-themed costumes, but I think it's a bit ridiculous how much costumes actually cost (especially since you really only wear it once). So we nixed the adult costumes and just decided to find a really great one for the little man. Now if you've ever perused the internet for toddler costumes, you'd be bombarded with cuteness. How do you chose??? Well after narrowing it down to a few favorites we decided he would be a cow. The only problem is there was about forty different cow costumes. 

Well, as you know we've found the most perfect one from Pottery Barn Kids.....

"Moooooo"

I can't wait to pull him around in his wagon and go trick-or-treating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like....