Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter, Happy Spring

After spending the last couple weeks on a mini-vacation from my blog, I've finally returned. It's funny how now that I have more time on my hands, I don't blog nearly as much as when I've been super busy with medical school. Probably because I've been enjoying all time I get to spend with my two favorite boys. There's lots to fill you in on!

Well it all started a few weeks ago when we had a week of absolutely gorgeous weather here in New England. Coincidentally, it was the week of my birthday. My hubby took the little man and I to the zoo as a birthday surprise. Killian had such a blast running around and seeing all the animals (especially the monkeys). Then on my actual birthday we went to the beach (Yes, it was THAT nice out!). We spent the morning basking in the sun and playing in the sand and not going in the freezing cold water. 


A week later Killian went to his special girlfriend's birthday party where there was a giant scary Elmo, who Killian wasn't at all scared of. He ate cake for only the second time in his life and left with a new pet fish which he named "Bobo." 





Then came Easter.... Killian scored big this year with the Easter bunny who left a basket full of pretty awesome toys (and no candy). We hunted for eggs, and had a pretty great day with the family. Oh, and I made some pretty delicious Italian Easter bread.



Which leads us up to today. The little man's not feeling too great. The last few weeks must have been more excitement than he could handle because he threw up last night and has had a fever all day today. Most likely it's just a virus, which just means that he gets lots and lots of cuddles and fluids. Hopefully he'll be back to himself in a day or two. 

In the meantime, I will try to be a better blogger. I'm trying to come up with some good informative topics for you all so that I'm not just rambling on about myself. I also need to think of a new catchy title for my blog since I'll no longer be a medical student and will be an actual doctor! If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like....