Friday, August 5, 2011

I think I can, I think I can

Three days until my boards..... which is why I haven't been real chatty recently. This has pretty much been my life:

Coffe, study materials, and my computer (for online question banks and periodically checking facebook).

I've turned into a zombie. I've even gone as far as to bring my study materials to the gym. My very understanding and compassionate husband quizzes me throughout the day. The only time I'm not studying is when I'm taking care of the little man, who is absolutely opposed to me doing anything but paying attention to him.

I promise to be a more active participant of my blog after Monday. And a week after that I start a new rotation, so I'll have loads more to talk about. That's if I survive my test..... Wish me luck!

P.S.
9 months and 2 weeks until graduation. Holy cow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like....