Thursday, November 24, 2011

Full of Thanks

I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving. I spent the day with my hubby, my little man, my parents, and my cousins. We stuffed our face with turkey and then stuffed some more with some italian pastries and pumpkin pie. Just being together with my family after such a long busy month on rotation is the greatest blessing I could have. And as always, this holiday always reminds me of the things I'm grateful for in life. I thought I'd share a few....

J Crew jeans (best fit for my post-pregnancy body)
Starbucks coffee
Tripoli's pastries (which I picked up yesterday for desert)
Grey's Anatomy (the show, not the book)
Netflix
Good mascara
Red wine
Cowl neck sweaters
Christmas music on the radio more than a month before Christmas
Facebook
Stawberry frosted donuts
Dave Matthews Band
My iPhone
Passing my board exams
My amazingly smart, beautiful friends... no matter how far or near they are
My healthy, happy, snuggly little boy
My wonderful parents, who are also the best baby-sitters ever
My super supportive, loving, handsome husband who I love more and more every day
And of course, surviving four (actually five) years of medical school

What are you all thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like....